OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
IoT Platform Expert
• Study the capabilities, strengths and weaknesses of existing IoT platforms.
• Identify existing IoT uses cases, and ensure they are documented, considering the whole IoT chain, from device management and connectivity to data storage and processing.
• Identify and analyze future trends and evolutions of the IoT landscape.
• Work with a wide range of stakeholders, from end-users to security officers, in order to collect and formalize business requirements in the field of IoT.
• Support the development of prototypes and Proofs of Concepts.
• Review the security and data protection aspects of IoT solutions and use cases, in the context of humanitarian operations.
• Create a roadmap describing the IoT strategy and major steps to implement it.
• Establish recommendation for the selection and deployment of IoT solutions, in collaboration with Innovation and Data Protection teams.
• Ensure that end-user needs related to IoT are identified and documented.
• Ensure that the data protection impact assessments are completed and that their outcome is integrated into the recommendations.
Some short international travels are possible.
• Engineering degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
• Min 2 years of successful experience as business analyst or project manager linked to the deployment of IoT solutions.
• Detailed knowledge of at least two major IoT platforms.
• Good knowledge of database and business intelligence tools and technologies.
• Fluent in French and English.
• Excellent communications skills with different audiences, including non-technical people.
• Ability to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
• Excellent writing skills (requirements and specification documents).
• Self-starter, capable to work autonomously on multiple tasks with tight time constraints.
• A knowledge of network and telecommunication technologies is an asset.
If this sounds like your next challenge could you please send me your updated CV at email@example.com, and I will call you to discuss it in more details. Alternatively, if you think this position could benefit someone you know, please do not hesitate to fwd it and cc
Europe, Suisse, Genève, Genève